Administrative Assistant - Dallas or Wichita
4306 Capitol Ave, Dallas, TX 75204, USA
Working at Envision means having a job that’s more than just a way to make money. It's a job that makes a difference.
We offer team members:
Careers with purpose
Amazing 401K Retirement Plan
Envision Paid Life Insurance
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA Plans
10 Paid Holidays
PTO & Vacation
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Envision Interface management staff in the overall operations of the call center by performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities in order to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
This position gets $20 per collection. Base rate is between $13-17/hr.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Working collections list, making collections calls at times, and updating payment details in the system. Receive and direct visitors and clients
- Maintain general office flow as the central contact point
- General clerical duties, office equipment, and supply inventory, delegate correspondence, calendar management, data entry, and systems coordination
- Handle requests for information and data
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of general office duties preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of working with computers required
- Excellent communication skills - strong written and verbal
- Computer and data entry skills: Intermediate working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Navigation of digital tools: email, calendars, shared working documents
- Professional organizational skills and ability to work with executive staff
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Self-starter, efficient, well-organized, solution-oriented team player
- Ability to work full-time hours
- Dependable transportation and punctual attendance
- Basic IT troubleshooting (Preferred, but not required)
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arm’s reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee must (check one frequency for each task):
Reach above shoulders
Employee must use hands for repetitive action such as (please check all):
WORKING CONDITIONS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee is exposed to (check one frequency for each task):
General shop or store conditions
General office environment
Humid, extreme hot/cold temps (non-weather)
Outdoor weather conditions
Fumes or airborne particles
Moving, mechanical parts
Loud noise intensity levels
Risk of electrical shock
Travel for job