Authority Brands Inc. headquartered in Columbia, MD is a leading provider of home services, building brands that support the success of our franchisees, as well as bettering the lives of the homeowners we serve and the people we employ.
We are looking for a Comfort Advisor to conduct in-home sales consultations focused on HVAC, comfort, and efficiency.
The Comfort Advisor assesses homeowner needs, develops and presents HVAC replacement/upgrade proposals, secures sales, processes orders, and works with company teammates to ensure customer satisfaction. This position will work with new and existing customers to guide them through the Sales Process while exploring equipment and financing options.
- Identify, pre-qualify, and call on non-contract customers and current contract customers to increase awareness of company service offerings.
- Prepare estimates for contracts and proposals.
- Follow-up on sales leads and lists, both self-generated and via other sources.
- Manage multiple opportunities particularly focusing on selling service agreements and new equipment.
- Sell, renew, and expand renewable service agreements, to both new and existing customer.
- Maintain a closing ratio on: Generated leads of 70% or higher; Marketed leads of 50% or higher.
- Must be accessible by phone at all times.
- Demonstrate technical expertise and maintains a high level of credibility.
- Recommend solutions and links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage.
- Positively and credibly influence service strategies with homeowners.
- Develop proposals and contracts for residential service agreements.
- Effectively write and present proposals.
- Negotiate value and address resistance and closes the sale.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
- GED or High School Diploma
- Associate degree in related field preferred
- 3 years of in-home sales experience.
- Prior success in the industry with knowledge of industry and local market.
- Knowledge of HVAC field concepts, practices, best practices, procedures, tools, and equipment.
- Strong relationship building skills, customer focused and disciplined.
- Strong needs-based sales skills and a passion for excellence
- Previous experience with in-home service agreement sales and estimating.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
We believe our greatest assets are our employees, we offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package to include, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) and more.
Authority Brands Inc. conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions however we do not sponsor Visa’s at this time.Authority Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Retail
- Pay Type Hourly