Authority Brands Inc. headquartered in Columbia, MD is a leading provider of home services, building brands that support the success of our franchisees, as well as bettering the lives of the homeowners we serve and the people we employ.
The Plumber will perform diagnostic, service, and installation of plumbing in residential and light commercial environments and ensure that work is performed in accordance with relevant codes.
- Perform residential and light commercial service calls to diagnose and resolve plumbing issues.
- Identifies potential problems to prevent premature and/or unexpected breakdowns/callbacks.
- Maintains and repairs plumbing systems carrying water, waste, and fuel in heating.
- Inspects water, and gas systems to ascertain malfunctions.
- Repairs or replaces plumbing fixtures, test joints, and pipe systems.
- Interprets drawings and specifications to determine layout requirements.
- Reviews blueprints, building codes or specifications to determine work details and procedure..
- Measure, cut, thread, bend, ream, and install pipe and pipe fittings.
- Installs pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances or fixtures using hand or power tools.
- Maintain properly clean and stocked service vehicle.
- Participate in periodic inventory and truck inspections.
- Maintain tools and machinery in good condition and use all tools in a safety conscious manner.
- Provide pricing to the customer for approval prior to performing any work.
- Retains 90% of Membership Clients and maintains an 85% appointment conversion ratio in the home.
- Maximizes lead opportunities based on company’s business plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Associate degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of verifiable plumbing experience in a residential service and maintenance operation.
- Knowledge of local and national plumbing codes.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Basic change order cost estimating experience.
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
We believe our greatest assets are our employees, we offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package to include, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) and more.
Authority Brands Inc. conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions however we do not sponsor Visa’s at this time.Authority Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Retail
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- Max Hiring Rate $25.00