Project/Program Coordinator - Arts & Sciences
Position SummaryProvides administrative/operational support for assigned project/program.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides administrative/operational oversight of assigned program/project.
- Develops project/program goals, objectives and plans in collaboration with management.
- Oversees implementation of project plan, monitor, track and evaluate progress.
- Assists in development/management of department budget/finances.
- May manage/oversee work of staff and/or student workers.
- Conducts research, collect/analyze data, oversee data entry.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Accuracy and efficiency in managing work load.
- Ability to work independently and move along institutional initiatives with little supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize organize and communicate effectively.
Bachelor's degree with three years of related experience or equivalent education and experience.
Salary Range$48,700.00 - $80,500.00 / AnnuallyThe salary range reflects base salaries paid for positions in a given job grade across the University. Individual rates within the range will be determined by factors including one's qualifications and performance, equity with others in the department, market rates for positions within the same grade and department budget.
If you are unable to use our online application system and would like an accommodation, please emailCandidateQuestions@wustl.eduor call the dedicated accommodation inquiry number at 314-935-1149 and leave a voicemail with the nature of your request.
Pre-Employment ScreeningAll external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. The screenings will include criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, an employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
- Up to 22 days of vacation, 10 recognized holidays, and sick time.
- Competitive health insurance packages with priority appointments and lower copays/coinsurance.
- Want to Live Near Your Work and/or improve your commute? Take advantage of our free Metro transit U-Pass for eligible employees. We also offer a forgivable home loan of up to $12,500 for closing costs and a down payment for homes in eligible neighborhoods.
- WashU provides eligible employees with a defined contribution (403(b)) Retirement Savings Plan, which combines employee contributions and university contributions starting at 7%.
- Wellness challenges, annual health screenings, mental health resources, mindfulness programs and courses, employee assistance program (EAP), financial resources, access to dietitians, and more!
- We offer 4 weeks of caregiver leave to bond with your new child. Family care resources are also available for your continued childcare needs. Need adult care? We’ve got you covered.
- WashU covers the cost of tuition for you and your family, including dependent undergraduate-level college tuition up to 100% at WashU and 40% elsewhere after seven years with us.
For policies, detailed benefits, and eligibility, please visit: https://hr.wustl.edu/benefits/